Many of you may have received information from the Department of Sport & Rec regarding the Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program (SRDRP).
Following the North and Far North Queensland Monsoon Trough, 25 January – 6 February the Sport and Recreation Disaster Recovery Program (SRDRP) Level 1 has been opened.
Level 1 funding provides up to $5000 to assist in immediate clean-up efforts. This may include:
- replacement of damaged equipment that directly relates to the re-establishment of activities (including office and canteen equipment)
- payment of services and hire costs, and purchase of equipment and tools that assist in short term clean-up of facilities
- reimbursement for the purchase of the above made from the date of the relevant disaster
- funds to repair or replace when this is lower than the premium excess set by the insurance provider may be eligible
- excess coverage for insurance claims.
Clubs in the following areas may apply;
Burdekin Shire Council
Cairns Regional council
Carpentaria Shire Council
Charters Towers Regional Council
Cloncurry Shire Council
Cook Shire Council
Croydon Shire Council
Douglas Shire Council
Ehteridge Shire Council
Flinders Shire Council
Hinchinbrook Shire Council
Hope Vale Aboriginal Shire Council
McKinlay Shire Council
Mornington Shire Council
Palm Island Aboriginal Shire Council
Richmond Shire Council
Townsville City Council
Winton Shire Council
Whitsunday Regional Council
Wujal Wujal Aboriginal Shire Council
Yarrabah Aboriginal Shire Council
If any Club would like more information or support in completing the application, Golf Australia- QLD, Clubs and Facilities Support has assigned the following person to help you secure the funding.
Rob Lillystone- 0422 368 161 email@example.com