Team Selection Criteria
Junior Jug Team
Junior female financial member who’s home club is affiliated with Golf NQ
• Junior female players under the age of 18 years
• Junior female players with handicaps of 18 or less shall be considered
• Players shall nominate for the team through the approved process
• Player performance at events is taken into consideration and is monitored via Golflink
• Consideration will be given to experience, general behaviour, attitude and conduct
• The team will be selected by the Golf NQ Junior Coordinator in conjunction with relevant members of the GNQ Committee by 30 April each year
Meg Nunn Salver Team
Team selection will be based on performance at GNQ events, Club Opens and club competitions over a calendar year on condition they meet the criteria Meg Nunn Salver requirements, will be considered.
Players will be required to play in one of the following events; GNQ Pennant Competition & GNQ Open OR 3 Club Opens.
Golf North Queensland would like to encourage all women, including players in our Western Districts, who meet the Meg Nunn Salver requirements to forward their Expression of Interest form to the Secretary.
Expressions of Interest Expression of Interest form to forms can be found on GNQ Website.
A Team Manager may be appointed by Womens Match.
Mens Inter Association Teams
The four players who accrue the highest total of points for scratch performances in A Grade over the calendar year will represent Golf North Queensland at the Mens Inter Association event hosted by Golf Queensland.