R&A Level 2 Rules Workshop – Rockhampton Golf Club
Following the introduction of the New Rules of Golf in January you will have noticed the array of support resources available to Golf Clubs on our website www.golf.org.au/newrules including the opportunity for golfers to gain Level 1 Rules accreditation through the R&A online Rules Academy.
Nationally, Golf Australia will be focusing on upskilling Golf Operations staff including PGA members, Club Captains and Match Committee personnel. The skills and knowledge gained by these people will assist the industry broadly in club competition management.
Golf Australia invites your club to send up to three (3) appropriate staff members or club officials to an upcoming Level 2 Rules Accreditation Seminar at Rockhampton Golf Club on November 18 and 19.
Level 2 Rules Summary –
- The Level 2 course is designed to provide a vital training opportunity for key golf operations staff and club officials to enable them to better perform their club duties. These are people who do not necessarily wish to referee but are keen to improve their knowledge of the Rules of Golf and competition management capacity.
- The Level 2 course is also intended to cater for those people who wish to continue their progression on the elite referee pathway.
- The seminar will be conducted by a National Panel of presenters.
- The seminar is provided at no cost to clubs for up to three nominated attendees.
- PGA members can obtain ACE credits in game development.
* Please note clubs will be able to nominate 3 endorsed representatives at no charge. Any further club or individual registrations will be at a cost of $150 per person. *
For further enquiries, please contact Matt Field via email.
GOLF OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
P: (07) 3252 8155
M: 0477 425 910